We are pleased to inform you that we are implementing the project implementing innovation in Europe through closer cooperation between universities and SMEs.
Project number: 588071-EPP-1-2017-1-IT-EPPKA2-
Project subsidized from European Funds 34,085.00 EUR
The main objectives of the project:
* Exchange of best practices between universities and SMEs at the EU level;
* Determination of the EU standard for cooperation between universities and SMEs in order to improve territorial competitiveness by co-creating knowledge and innovation;
* Definition of a new SME-oriented doctorate pathway which addresses the specific needs of the European SMEs and enables the integration of different cultural approaches to R&D across the EU;
* Proposition for the harmonisation of industrial/technical scientific disciplines in Europe to facilitate the mobility of scientists;
* Creation of a stable advisory institution capable of creating fruitful cooperation between SMEs, universities and researchers, multiplying the attractiveness of opportunities
* to employ doctors in the European SMEs focused on new technologies and new products.
The coordinator of the project is the CSEI University in Italy, which partner in the project is our company PRO TEC CAR SECURITY SYSTEM.